A note from David:
I’m David Willams, president of Main Street Printing. I want to take a moment to express our passion for helping other businesses thrive in our industry. Our mission is your success.
We started as Main Street Printing in 2007. By the beginning of 2009 we had over 500 customers that worked with us on a monthly or seasonal basis. We sold everything from print, to websites and did our fair share of cut and full color vinyl graphics here in Atlanta, Georgia. We were growing. On our side of town, you couldn’t drive 10 blocks without seeing some of our work.
One of our flagship products was yard signs, and considering we were only about few years old, we dominated the region in yard sign sales. We sold thousands of yard signs to businesses and organizations all over. And this is when we started to realize that there was a gap in the market. No matter what the volume, it seemed that every supplier/printer we worked with couldn’t maintain the high level of quality, speed and accuracy our customers came to expect with the other products we manufactured in house.
It was at this point that we decided to become the supplier we worked so hard to find. That’s when Main Street Printing was born.
From our own experience we knew that becoming the best wholesale sign printer in the nation would require five things:
- A reasonable, simple, true wholesale price. A price that would allow you to sell to your customers and maintain a decent profit. A price that understands the efforts you put forth to work directly with the end user.
- Attention to detail, maintaining a high level of quality.
- The ability to produce and ship product quickly. If you can’t get it into your customer’s hands on time, nothing else matters.
- A high level of knowledgeable, friendly and honest customer service, someone that cares about you and your customers, large and small.
- Finally, and perhaps the most important is Consistency. We can be good at all these things from time to time, but if we’re not consistently good at them, it makes it very hard for you to work with us, and in turn very hard to keep your customers happy and sell the product. Leaders in all industries have one thing in common, they are consistent.
I encourage you to give us a shot. We’re a growing company, and there’s still a lot for us to learn. But one thing you can count on is passion for what we do. We’re going to get it right. We going to make it easy, and we’re going to make you more profitable!